Thursday, February 28, 2013

Free Zoo Day

Yesterday Bri and I went to the zoo with Grandma and Grandpa B.  They have been doing the last Wednesday of the month as free day.  They only do it from November to February.  It was a bit colder than I was hoping it would be but not as cold as it could have been.  I didn't get as many pictures as I had hoped or planned on but I did get some.  Bri was pretty mesmerized by the animals and just wanted to stare and watch them.  It was fun going and watching her.  We are planning on going back again sometime this summer.  Marsha here is your proof!







5 comments:

Marsha said...

I believe you now. Did the elephant do a headstand? I think we should do another outing like we did at the tulip festival, but this time go to the zoo!

Lesa said...

I say we do it... Especially after Lily has made her debut!

Lesa said...

Oh and no the elephants were not performing for us. :(

Diane said...

We were there too! I was surprised the elephants were out. We didn't see polar bears though - boo! Hurray for FREE!

Lesa said...

Diane to bad we didn't see you. That would have been fun! There was only one polar bear and it was not roaming around it was basically sleeping in its little house.