Saturday, December 1, 2012

2 Years!!!

Here are some pictures of the year in review.  

12 Months (aka 1 YEAR)


13 Months

14 Months

15 Months

16 Months


17 Months
  
18 Months
  
19 Months

20 Months 

21 Months  

22 Months  

23 Months

24 Months (aka 2 YEARS) 

I am hoping to get her some 2 year pictures done in the next week or so.  

I can't believe that another year has gone by.  It has been 2 years since we were blessed with such an incredible little girl!  She has definitely brought us a lot of joy these past years and I am so grateful for every day that we have with her.

She is such a fire cracker.  So smart and knows exactly how to get us to do what she wants.  All she has to do is look at us smile and say yay, please or anything of the sorts.  We are working on discipline though when she misbehaves and don't worry we do say no to her too.

In the last few weeks she has begun just talking like crazy.  Sometimes we don't quite understand what she is saying at first and most of the time I do have to translate for her to other people not used to her jargon.  We have, I believe, gotten her to say all Aunts and Uncles and cousins names.  We will often start counting to 10 with her and sometimes she skips ahead and when we get to 10 she says "Yay" and claps.  I think her favorite numbers are 3 and 4.  She seems to say them often.

We celebrated her birthday on 2 different days.  One with Grandma Karen and Grandpa Larry the weekend before her birthday.  We went and ate Pizza and came back home and opened presents and ate the cake that Grandma Karen made for her.

We then celebrated with my family on Thanksgiving day.  Grandma Sherry even made it home just in time for all the birthday festivities!  She is starting to get the hang of opening presents.  She got very spoiled this year by everyone and thanks you all for her presents!


4 comments:

Laura said...

I'm actually in shock. When I read the title of your post, I though, "She can't POSSIBLY mean Sabrina. I can't believe she's already two - isn't is cruel how they grow so fast?!

She is beyond adorable. I love how her eyes smile, too. Enjoy that little one!

Marsha said...

I love how when you ask her if she wants something, she answers "yes" by ducking her head and giggling. My favorite.

Happy Birthday Sabrina!

Lisa Liechty said...

she is adorable! happy birthday sweet girl!

Diane said...

Happy Birthday little beauty! I think I was expecting her to just be one. I guess that happened last year.